I am in the process of writing a script for a short film – Fear Scale Evangelism. (I would like to call it fear factor evangelism but I don’t know if that is OK.)
I want you suggestions on what is the most fearful way to evangelise, ie:
- walk up to a stranger (wuts) evangelism
- random call up on the telephone evangelism
- evangelising to a family member
- evangelising to a person you do business with
- handing out tracts on a street corner
- hiding tracts on cars and in public places, library books, etc
- setting up a blog to evangelise to the lost
- making a film and putting it on youtube
- open air preaching to a crowd
Can you suggest any more categories and sugestions for the film? I think that comedy is a good way to explore the issue of fear in evangelism.
Also – if you gave a score out of 10 for the most fearful thing to do, how would you rate the bulleted list above?