January 14, 2008
I am still a big time sookielala (wimp) when it comes to the one on one, street evangelicalism so I am sticking with the tract depositing by stealth.
However even depositing tracts by stealth still comes with its pit falls, challenges, fears, worries and problems!!!
Read the rest of this entry »
December 1, 2007
Christmas is a great time to catch up with family members and old friends you have not spoken to for a long time. You might be the only Christian in that group or you might be a Christian family with a sibling/child who is now a committed atheist.
6 tips to get you going
- Do your homework on the last key objection your family member had. Did they get stuck on “All religions are the same” or “Its arrogant to say that Christianity is the only way to God?” Well do some research now. Get ready to help them through it. If you raise the gospel in a conversation with them chances are they will resort to the comfort zone of the same objections.
- Pray – lift up the people you are likely to meet. Don’t forget that Salvation is only possible through the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Send a gospel tract in your Christmas cards.
- Commit to turning around in every shopping queue and give out a gospel tract to the person behind you.
- Invite family and friends to your Christmas services.
- Watch your life witness – are you going to sin through debauchery or loose talk?
Well there are 6 good suggestions; do you have any more? Please leave a comment